Replacement Teaching Positions
Full time Primary School Teacher - Fullarton Campus
Part Time Secondary School Home Economics Teacher - Marion Campus
Does investing into the growth and development of the next generation within a Christian environment appeal to you? If you would like to further your teaching career within a Christian context, then working for Sunrise Christian School may be perfect for you.
Applications are invited for the above replacement positions at Sunrise Christian School. The positions available are:
- a full time primary school teacher at Sunrise Christian School Fullarton campus commencing 5th June 2017 (week 6 Term 2)
- a 0.7 FTE, years 7-12 Home Economics teacher at Sunrise Christian School Marion campus commencing 1st May 2017 (Term 2). This position incorporates Food Technology and Clothing and Textiles components.
Sunrise Christian School is a multi-campus, ELC-12, Pentecostal, coeducational school that aims to provide training in Godly character and academics from a Biblical perspective. Sunrise Christian School is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools. We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement
- Have a clear understanding of Christian Education principles and a desire to teach Christ in all areas
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY 17TH MARCH 2017
Applications must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Teaching Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/)
You can submit your application
- Via email to email@example.com
- Via post to the Sunrise head office For further information, please contact Angela:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8405 0950
Please see the full Job and Person Specification.