A positive focus on community is an integral part of our school and the school life. It is a reflection of how Jesus taught us to live: by loving Him and by loving one another and caring for all.
Your son or daughter will be guided towards helping those less fortunate, with the chance to engage with community groups and agencies, and, in the process, develop a more holistic view of the world. By building authentic relationships with the society around us, we can all grow together.
We also warmly welcome the involvement of parents and families in our school community. This may be through regular participation in school programmes, helping out at key events, or by taking part in parents’ groups.
The school understands, however, that many parents are unable to invest a great deal of time in school activities, but may be able to help out in other ways, and we are always happy to chat with families about how they can contribute to the Sunrise school community.
To access the app, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Schoolstream App from the App Store or Google Play
- Click allow when prompted for Notifications
- Search Sunrise in the location feed and select your Sunrise school
- Click Login
- Click I Accept
- Click phone (so you can receive your activation code straight away)
- Enter your phone number and select get code
- Enter your verification code
- Click continue
- A school administration staff member will accept your profile as soon as possible
Once accepted, you will see the school data
2022 School Term Dates
Monday 31 January to Thursday 14 April
Tuesday 3 May To Friday 8 July
Wednesday 27 July To Friday 30 September
Tuesday 18 October To Thursday 15 December