Enrol at Sunrise Christian School
Enrolment at Sunrise Christian School
Enrolment at Sunrise Christian School is an important process for your family. We know this time can be exciting for children and families, and we understand finding the right school can also be a daunting task.
Our enrolment process is comprised of the following steps that all families should complete:
- Visit us in person and decide if Sunrise Christian School is the right fit for your family
- Request a prospectus and complete an online enrolment form (Sunrise Christian School)
- Attend an enrolment interview and tour (coordinated by the school)
- Accept the letter of offer
- Attend a meeting at which the enrolment contract, other relevant forms, and a confirmation payment is made. At this meeting, you'll also be able to get started on our parent apps.
We accept enrolment forms anytime but highly recommend that your family attend a tour at Sunrise Morphett Vale before completing an application form. For children in Grades 7 and above, we recommend our sister school, Temple Christian College.
Families with children at Sunrise and Temple continue to receive sibling discounts.
Note - Temple Christian College Marion Middle School enrolment applications are made through Sunrise Christian School.