Enrol at Sunrise Christian School or ELC
Enrolment at Sunrise Christian School
Enrolment at Sunrise Christian School and ELC is an important process for your family. We know this time can be exciting for children and families, and understand it can also be a daunting task to find the right school.
Our enrolment process is comprised of the following steps that all families should complete:
- Visit us in person and decide if Sunrise Christian School / ELC is the right fit for your family
- Request a prospectus and complete an online enrolment form (ELC and Sunrise Schools use the same forms)
- Attend an enrolment interview and tour (coordinated by the school / ELC)
- Accept the letter of offer and for ELC families, complete the CWA form
- Attend a meeting at which the enrolment contract, other relevant forms, and a confirmation payment is made. At this meeting, you'll also be able to get started on our parent apps.
We accept enrolment forms at any time but highly recommend that your family attend a tour at Sunrise Morphett Vale before completing an application form. For children in Grades 7 and above, we recommend our sister school, Temple Christian College.
Families with children at Sunrise and Temple continue to receive sibling discounts.
Note - Temple Christian College Marion Middle School applications for enrolment are made through Sunrise Christian School.